Friday, January 25, 2008

Scientist by Day, Dancer by Night

is this possible?

i thought when i have learnt to be 'mindful' of what i am doing, such that i can compartmentalise my focus and energy, i can do all i want.

but the relationship between the quality of my essays and the time spent mulling over them is all too clear--or is it me blowing things out of proportion again?

please don't tell me that i am a student and my primary priority should be academic; i think it's a student's prerogative to sail the uncharted waters, to travel the roads less travelled, lest how would she know her path is not merely the trace of somebody else's?

i only take up commitments that i know i can give my best to see them to their completion. it is the best or nothing, the all-or-none principle.

1 comment:

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.