Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last Post on Perspectives

and i'll have to move on with my life.

a big thank you to those who have supported the show in one way or another:

my mummy who got nicole and i our costumes-- we each have two sets of those pants, though we only wore one for all the five nights; weishen and daniel who consistently helped me book bowett room for practice; jinyang and ryan who cooked dinner throughout the holidays for nicole and i before our rehearsals; jinyang and ryan who had to walk me back from queens' after my night rehearsals; and all the people who came to watch the show-- yaoyu, huixin, joe, mabel, shu-en, shuangning, kelvin, haihan, kimberle, jasmin, weevien, alex, ben koh, eugene, ee mae, darryl, sean, angel, kathy, livia, kaier, and people whom i didn't meet backstage but was among the audience


THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH =)



No comments: