Thursday, June 05, 2008

MSN Snapshots

'here we go Q.E.D.'
hmm.. don't quite understand this

' jia you people!'
encouragement from one who has reached the finish line

'One last paper to go. Hanging on for another 24h.'
encouragement from one who is running with me.

'OH MY TIAN...can this day get any worse? 2X faulty microscopes for path EXAM, cant finish CDB and my kitchen on FIRE?! ahhhhhhhh '
clearly a sign of distress. i didn't finish mine too... does that help ease the tension?

'for the life ahead- missing a piece of himself '
the thought of someone motivates him.

'byebye undergrad life. sigh'
a veteran by now.

'Don't be afraid of exam, it means you'll have another trip like this before the next one..=)..dedicated to my ski buddies.. '
think happy thoughts. this reminds me of 'my favourite things' from the sound of music

'I actually love pathology'
self-discovery during the race?

'2 hours of sleep in 50 hours.'
he must have really been in the panic mode he described last monday.

'lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal'
erm... this is self-explanatory?


today is the 2nd last day of my 1B Tripos. there is no denial about the exhaustion.

'with all my MIGHT, and the MIGHT of my God- I WILL GET THROUGH THIS'


p/s: i hope the people from whom i have quoted above wouldn't mind the plagiarism. or i can put your name at the end of your words to give you full credit to it =) just drop me a note

4 comments:

Jin Yang said...

Interesting post. I find msn nicks very interesting too. they just tell you so much sometimes (or make u play guessing games) =P lol

hope your exam went well today. =)

Eugene said...

I'm pretty sure the guy who posted lalalala... on his MSN nick lost a few screws during the exams.

GOD'sLittlePrincess said...

eugene, you are sure that person is a 'he'.. haha

Wei Shen said...

I actually love Pathology :P